Meet Jackel & Phillips
Jackel & Phillips is a civil litigation law firm which provides personalized, experienced and always professional legal services to each and every individual who relies upon our team for help in cases of serious injury, wrongful death, harmful consumer products and medical malpractice cases involving hospital, nursing, or physician negligence. We understand that being injured due to the negligence of another is frustrating, stressful, and can radically change the way you live your life — and we believe that we offer the critical know-how and expertise gained by years of education and courtroom practice to guide you through the pitfalls and roadblocks that will be thrown at you by insurance companies and defense attorneys.
With over 50 years of representing metro Atlanta residents, Jackel & Phillips is the answer for anyone asking the question: Who will fight for me?
Partners Dana Jackel and Christopher Phillips are highly skilled legal professionals who commit to treating every case with diligence and every client with respect. We make ourselves easy to get in touch with by phone or consultation because we know that you deserve immediate individual attention. Our attorneys work closely with their nurse consultant and medical experts to ensure that your case is handled professionally and results in the best outcome.
At Jackel & Phillips, we specialize in injury cases of all kinds, specifically including the following:
- Automobile Wrecks: Car accidents are anything but uncommon, and with the rise in mobile use and texting while driving, the road can be a very dangerous place. If someone is neglecting their responsibilities while driving, it could cause serious injury in a matter of seconds.
- Defective Products: When you purchase a product, you are trusting that it is ethically manufactured and safe to use. Unfortunately, defective products such as food, toys, tools, and automobiles can pose a risk to you and your loved ones.
- Medical Malpractice: When you visit a healthcare provider, it's usually because you are already in a vulnerable physical state. Receiving treatment that is sub-par or being the victim of a mistake only adds to the stress and severity of the situation.
- Nursing Home Negligence and Abuse: There is nothing more upsetting than the idea that an elderly loved one in a nursing home isn't being treated with the kindness and care they deserve. When physical or psychological harm are the results of neglect or abuse, it's time to contact professionals to make things right.
- Pharmacy Error Lawsuits: We trust our physicians and pharmacists to verify that a prescription drug is safe for us to use and that the dosage is appropriate. Any mistakes made during the process of receiving one's medication is a serious situation and could have very harmful side effects.
- Premises Liability: The responsibilities that come with owning property include making it safe for those you invite onto the premises. Failure to prevent accidents caused by building code violations, negligent security, wet or icy surfaces, and basic safety precautions means that you are put in danger.
- Trucking Accidents: Commercial trucks take up a lot of space on the road, and must be handled with absolute focus to keep everyone around them safe. Unfortunately, sometimes businesses put everyone at risk by allowing untrained, intoxicated, or overly fatigued drivers behind the wheel.
- Wrongful Death: Any of the above instances could result in life-changing injury, or potentially even death. These wrongful deaths are taken seriously by Jackel & Phillips, and we will fight long and hard to ensure that these cases are properly investigated and evaluated from a civil liability perspective.
If you're looking for a law firm that emphasizes personalized service to its clients and will work tirelessly to give you the best results for your injury case, contact Jackel & Phillips at your earliest convenience. We can help you get started with professional legal advice or a free initial consultation.