Dana L. Jackel (Partner)
- Clemson University (B.A., with high honors, 1969)
- University of Georgia (J.D., 1973)
- State Bar of Georgia
- Cobb County Bar Association
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Atlanta Apartment Association
- Admitted to bar, 1973, Georgia.
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Condemnation Litigation
- Landlord/Tenant Rights
Dana was previously chosen the Best Attorney by Inside Cobb in their Best of Cobb awards and has been awarded an AV rating, the highest possible, by Martindale-Hubbell, the most prestigious ranking service for the legal profession. He has represented numerous individuals in personal injury, wrongful death, product liability and medical malpractice cases. He has also represented both governmental and commercial entities in real estate cases, including: lease disputes, business dissolutions, easement rights, condemnation and construction disputes. He has successfully argued cases before the Georgia Supreme Court and Georgia Court of Appeals.